We found a comfy spot on a couch and settled in for the 4 hour journey across Lake Michigan. The boat left it's dock promptly at 9 and we were underway. Time for some coffee...
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Day 1 - I Believe in Ferries
We had an amazing send-off weekend in Grand Rapids, MI, We celebrated our friends Tyler and Stephanie's wedding on Saturday evening at the City Flatts Ballroom. Sunday we enjoyed a very special day with family. And now it's time to truly embark on this grand adventure. This morning we woke in the RV to the humming of the S.S. Badger's engines. After walking into Ludington and a great breakfast at Brenda's Harbor Cafe we donned or mask's and boarded the boat. We begrudgingly left Duncan in a kennel on the car deck, but we know he'll be okay. The Badger certainly brings back memories of my childhood as my family and I used to take the car ferries to and from Wisconsin to visit family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 1 - I Believe in Ferries
We had an amazing send-off weekend in Grand Rapids, MI, We celebrated our friends Tyler and Stephanie's wedding on Saturday evening at t...
-
It's just a Monday evening, but today is the start of an amazing journey. My name is Jonathan, but I go by JB and my wife of 54 days (y...




No comments:
Post a Comment